Top 10 Question to ask an your Professional
Boise Idaho Property Management Company
What are your fees?
- Do you charge when the house is vacant?
- Do you have any start up fees or marketing fees? If so, do I have to pay these every time I need a new tenant?
- Do you have any additional fees? Such as admin fees, etc.
- Do you up-charge on items that need to be fixed or replaced?
How do you screen tenants?
- Do you run a background check on them?
- Do you run a criminal check?
- How do you verify employment?
- Do you approve them or do I approve them?
- Will you do a drive by of the house they are currently in to verify it's well maintained?
Tell me about your lease contract.
- When do you collect the security deposit?
- Can I enter the house to ensure it's in good condition? If so, how often?
- What's your process if they don't pay rent? Do they pay a late charge? Are they evicted? What is your eviction process?
How will you market my home?
- How many websites will my home be on?
- Will you provide a sign or flyers?
- What's your average Days on Market?
- How do you market differently from your competition?
Here are some more valuable questions:
- Do you perform a video walk thru with the tenants?
- How often do you keep in contact with the tenants?
- Do you perform drive-by's to ensure the property is well maintained?
- Do you have an in-house handyman? If so, what is the charge?
- How many years have you been in the business?
- If I'm unhappy with your services, what recourse do I have?
Enter your email below to have a professional Property Manager answer these questions